The Online Ordering business is an incredibly exciting and fast-paced one that keeps us on our toes. At the
very core of this business is great customer experience, which is something we’re known for, and
something we work exceptionally hard to maintain. Our Customer Delight team is largely responsible for
driving that experience, even when customers’ orders don’t turn out the way they were supposed to (hungry
foodies aren’t always the happiest!). By providing quick updates using our in-app chat feature, email, or
calls, our Customer Delight team helps keep customers happy, and coming back for more.
Headquartered in Delhi NCR, Zomato was founded in 2008 and has raised ~USD 225 million in funding
from Info Edge Limited, Sequoia Capital, VY Capital, and Temasek Holdings till date.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
• Communicate with customers through chats, emails or calls to resolve their order-related concerns
• Help merchants improve service quality by relaying feedback and escalating performance issues
• Provide feedback to our product and engineering team to ensure the online ordering experience on Zomato is constantly improving
• Hustle with one of the most hard-working teams in the country – weekends are our busiest days,
which is when we get the highest volume of orders; this calls for 6-day weeks for the team, which we work on a rotational basis
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• 0 to 4 years of work experience (prior work experience in a customer-facing role is a huge plus)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and a functional knowledge of
Hindi (which is necessary when talking to restaurants)
• A huge amount of empathy, calmness, and positivity – these are absolutely non-negotiable
• People who enjoy working in a highly charged environment, with unpredictable hours, without
compromising on quality
We’ve been growing very fast and don’t really feel like taking our foot off the gas. And we would love to
have you along for the ride, because after all, it’s never too late to be part of a growth story! We believe
that no problem is too big or too small to be solved.