Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years’ experience building scalable e-commerce applications
• 5+ years of experience with building scalable, high performing and robust Java applications
• Experience with big data methodologies involving Hive/Hadoop/ Spark;
• Experience with Hadoop workflow management using Azkaban, Oozie, Hamake or Cascading
• Hadoop stream processing using Storm/Spark
• Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra, couchbase, Flume or Hbase.
• Advanced scripting skills in at least one of the following: Python or Shell and willingness to learn new technologies
• Experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
• Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, etc)
• Experience with Source Code Management Tools (Github)
• Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code
• Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Experience developing using J2EE technologies such as Servlet/JSP/Filters, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, JMX, RMI, Java Web Services or related skill
• Experience developing with web/app containers such as Apache/Tomcat, Nginx
• Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL
Valid H1B visa Mandatory
© Copyright 2016 Hrsimpli.
All rights reserved.