Email Security Technical Marketing Engineer for CISCO
Must have experience on competitive side on Proof point, assisting the product management team. Experience in email security, cloud, Microsoft Office, will be developing collateral guides (“(How to” guides). Need a strong customer facing/stage presence engineer. I will meet with him this week, and should I get any more information I will let you know.
External · JOB DESCRIPTION:
What You’ll Do: The role of the Email Security Technical Marketing Engineer is to enable sales and create field and customer apostles through:
• Being the customer’s technical advocate inside the Business Unit
• Evangelizing the value of Cisco security technologies to Cisco sales teams, partners, and customers
• Driving the team’s execution and strategic plan for technical marketing, consistent with the product portfolio’s broader business strategy, including but not limited to:
– Provide compelling technical collateral by synthesizing complex concepts into customer, field, and partner-centric materials
– Develop and deliver content at key internal and external events such as sales meetings and CiscoLive, have good stage presence
– Create and deliver product and solution demos to showcase Cisco differentiation
– Ensure necessary content, training programs, and design implementations are available to the SE, CSE and partner technical communities
– Build competitive knowledge and able to articulate Cisco value proposition against competitors
– Engage with select customers that are strategic in nature in order to better understand the real- world environment in which our products are used
– Participate in the development process to provide in-depth customer and technical understanding to both Engineering and the Product Management teams TMEs have intrinsic product knowledge as well as detailed technical knowledge about a variety of environments where the product is installed and operates. TMEs should have the ability to clearly articulate customer use cases, technical differentiators of a product as well as work with Product Managers in identifying customer requirements and product gaps and helping Product Management prioritize those gaps.
Who You’ll Work With: As a Technical Marketing Engineer for Email Security to support enablement, go to market, and product development activities, you’ll work with an extended team of Technical Marketing Engineers, Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Sales teams, Development Engineers, and Support Engineers.
Who You Are: You are someone who’s passionate about the role of Security in driving the desired business outcome for our customers. You have:
• Solid understanding and experience with Email Security technology and how it integrates with Cisco’s security solutions to help solve customer’s business challenges
• Experience in Virtualization and Cloud architecture, ProofPoint experience a must, working on have worked on the competitive side of ProofPoint.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong ability to build relationships among Cisco sales, engineering, marketing, and customers
• Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated ability in developing and delivering clear technical presentations, white papers and videos on complex topics
• Ability to work with limited supervision in defining initial goals and addressing complex issues as they arise
• 10+ years overall experience in fields such as technical or product marketing, sales, or engineering
No of Position : 1 position
Location : San JoseApply
Skills required :