Financial services are poised for explosive growth in India. In a growing but credit-starved economy this is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-funded digital lending platform based in Delhi. We are a rapidly growing organization with a current team size of 100+ which includes smart, young and energetic individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia, SRCC and IIT with international experience in New York, Toronto and London. The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital and private equity professional with extensive global experience and a stellar track record.
The Role- Head, BTL Sales & Activation
To achieve competitive differentiation in the consumer lending business, the company is investing in an industry leading technology platform. As an organization, we feel very strongly about the role of BTL Sales in our growth journey, and draw inspiration from superlative businesses in the BFSI sector that have been built with BTL sales as a key vertical.
We are looking for an individual who has the ability to plan and execute BTL Activations and create a team for the same pan-India. Some key attributes that we are look for are:
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and agile environment
• Problem solving skills and a positive attitude
• Great organization skills
• Ability to manage teams across separate offices
• BTL budgeting & preparation of BTL Marketing Calendar
• Role is to drive by conceptualizing BTL activations for regional and PAN India levels
• Brand Promotion POP Design & installation, Backdrop, standee, leaflets
• Market Survey & Mapping
• On- ground activations Demos and displays
• Exhibition & conferences/ Trade Shows Providing key support for participation in Exhibition, Conferences, sponsoring events
• Handling the data collection, promotion & advertising activities
• Tie- Ups with Mall, RWA s, Highstreets, Exhibition, Event etc.
• Maintain database and network with contact persons of RWAs, Housing Societies, Malls etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
• 7+ years of experience in BTL domain • Understanding of BFSI industry with hands on experience in BTL marketing • Creative bent of mind with understanding of BTL design • Experience in handling large teams in BTL space and rolling out large BTL initiatives
• Reporting and MIS to Vertical Head
• Track and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Drive growth for the Personal Loan & Credit Card business to meet revenue targets