Financial services are poised for explosive growth in India. In a growing but credit-starved economy this is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-funded digital lending platform based in Delhi. We are a rapidly growing organization with a current team size of 100+ which includes smart, young and energetic individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia, SRCC and IIT with international experience in New York, Toronto and London. The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital and private equity professional with extensive global experience and a stellar track record.
The Role- UI/UX Lead
To achieve competitive differentiation in the consumer lending business, the company is investing in an industry leading technology platform. As an organization, we feel very strongly about the role of UI/UX in our growth journey, and draw inspiration from superlative businesses that have been built with a holistic Product focus.
Some key attributes that we are look for are:
• Combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
• Rigorous – asks hard questions, validates assumptions, connects the dots
• Willing to work for a start-up and go the extra mile
• Willing to work independently with little or no supervision
• Conceptual understanding of User Experience Design and the Design Process
• Practical exposure to design and prototyping tools
• Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, colour theory and typography
• Passion for great design, you should know what works, what doesn’t and why
• Proven experience in communicating feature requirements across various platforms (Web, Android, and iOS) via low and high fidelity prototypes
• Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries
Duties and Responsibilities
• Creating simple & highly engaging user workflows
• Converting above into elegant design for the Engineering team to build on
• Owning overall product design for the existing platform and multiple new features in the pipeline- including competitive landscape mapping, mock-ups, usage scenarios, prototypes, navigation maps etc.
• Ensuring a seamless UI, design and user experience across all existing and new features offered by the company
• Provide user interface style guidelines and reusable design assets
• Follow up with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer’s needs and ensure consistency among features
• Design consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices