Financial services are poised for explosive growth in India. In a growing but credit-starved economy this is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-funded digital lending platform based in Delhi.
We are a rapidly growing organization with a current team size of 80+ which includes smart, young and energetic individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia, SRCC and IIT with international experience in New York, Toronto and London.
The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital and private equity professional with extensive global experience and a stellar track record.
The Role- Team Lead/Assistant Manager(Corporate Sales)
It is a frontline sales role wherein the person would be responsible for selling Personal Loans to employees of SMEs and small corporate.
The person would be driving crores of business every year. This position would report into ¬¬¬-__________
• We are looking for an individual who has 6-8 years of relevant experience in the similar industry.
• Having existing relationship with Builders
• Customer service handling
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and agile environment
• Problem solving skills and a positive attitude
• You must be highly motivated with an immense desire to learn
• You must have an ability to adapt and learn quickly
• You must have experience in dealing with vocational training institutes and various schools and colleges
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handling team of 6 – 7 Sales agents
• Responsible for selling of Stashfin Cards(Personal Loans) to all the major corporates and its employees by educating them about our solutions at Corporate Events
• Deliver month on month targets on Loan Disbursals, Processing Fee, Income and Portfolio Health.
• Helping and guiding team for lead by Hiring, Training, Supervising and Managing delivery of the Direct Reports
• Motivating team for business
• Conversion of 3 Client Accounts per new Sales Officer in team
• KYC Objection clearance
• Tracking appointments & pipeline leads of the Team
• Cold-calling, generating and converting new leads at Corporate Events by self and direct reportees.